An eclectic blog about beads, beading and beyond



Monday, July 27, 2009

Dax Designs in Featured Friday Showcase

Thanks to Hazelnut Cove for featuring me in her Friday Showcase. Visit her site for Hazelnut Cove's interview with me - here is just a snippet from it.

Getting to Know the Artist

Glenda was kind enough to answer a few questions so we can all explore her work more closely.

Hazelnut Cove: Hi Glenda, for those who haven’t visited your shop yet, what type of things do you make?

Glenda: Handwoven beaded jewellery that is made from thousands of tiny seed beads.

Hazelnut Cove
: You do a wonderful job! How did you get started in this beautiful, intricate artform?

Glenda: My mother brought me some beads to make a pair of earrings for myself – now ten years later I have a cupboard full and am selling to others.

Hazelnut Cove: Isn’t it great when you stumble onto something you truly love doing? So, do you have a favorite material to work with? Link here to find out what I said.

http://hazelnutcove.com/2009/07/friday-showcase-dax-designs/

No comments:

Dax Designs - now on Byhand.me Artisan Co-op