An eclectic blog about beads, beading and beyond



Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Competitions ahoy - Finalist certificate arrived today from Fire Mountain Gems


My blogs today are all about competitions - probably competitions were on my mind because I recieved my Fire Mountain Gems 2009 Beading Contest Finalist certificate for my entry Cleopatra's Vial (pictured left). The certificate was beautifully presented and it came with a US10.00 Gift Certificate. It would have been wonderful to win but I was delighted to be a finalist given the wonderful company I was in. Off now to work on my entry for the Victorian Beadwork Society competition ...

3 comments:

Marsha Wiest-Hines said...

Congratulations Glenda. Lovely piece!

gr8jewellery said...

Congratulations on being chosen as a finalist! Gorgeous work!!!!

Chrisbeads said...

Great Work Glenda,
Hope to see it in real life sometime.

Dax Designs - now on Byhand.me Artisan Co-op